- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Sales, Marketing.
- Female / Male
- Atleast 1-2 years of experience as Sales Representative
- With excellent selling skills and negotiation skills, preferably with previous work experience with Korean skincare products
- Fair Complexion
- Healthy skin, hair and nails
- With good attendance record
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates sales and promotion, receive payments and product returns from existing customers
- Open and Negotiate with new local customers
- Manage the hiring, training and monitoring performances of the promo girls in the above mentioned stores.
- Monitor and conduct store visits.
- Organize and monitor reports from all stores, (daily & weekly sales, weekly inventories, daily time record and performance of brand ambassador)
- Organize and manage schedule of team leader
- Coordinate with the store managers, supervisors for all concerns
- Check the purchase order of all stores
- Check and ensure the adequacy of sales-related materials
- Monitor and maintain the product in good condition (nearly expired products will process for pullout (should be 9 months before the expiration date)
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Location: Pampanga, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.