SM Supermalls - Head Office, Pasay - Operations Analyst (Utilities Management)Submit ResuméLink
The Operations Analyst participates in planning, formulating and implementing the Utilities Management (UM) programs and guidelines, including methods and procedures; to provide support in monitoring and evaluating the UM performance and productivity; to take part in coordinating and collaborating with various offices the technical requirements of automated meter reading and similar systems in the malls; and, to engage in developing and designing processes required to gather, consolidate and analyze operations' data for the purpose of ensuring efficiency, accuracy, productivity, propriety of operations, and availability of information for decision making in order to maximize profitability, control costs and achievement of management directions within the limits provided by corporate guidelines, local ordinances, and appropriate/applicable laws or code.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Required certification(s): Certified Electrical Engineer.
Graduate of BS/BA Degree in Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration and other
related courses with working experience in areas of business operations support, data
gathering and analysis.
Has background and knowledge in various functions in operations and administration support. Understands
various analytical and statistical tools, process engineering, business planning, work flow studies and other
related concepts. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)