SM Supermalls - SM City Calamba - Mall ManagerSubmit ResuméLink
The Mall Manager assist the Mall Manager in ensuring the profitable mall operations in accordance with Management's directives and income expectations. The incumbent shall implement programs for the constant enhancement of the physical value of the mall by creating strategies in order to ensure a safe and secure environment that will encourage customers to continually patronize mall products and services. He/She shall likewise effectively and consistently implement policies, guidelines and procedures across all areas in conformance with the standards set by the company, government regulations and statutory requirements in support to the objectives of maximizing shareholder's return and maintaining leadership in the retail industry.
The position shall cover the following areas:
- Building Administration and Property Management
- Tenant Relations
- Tenant Sales Performance
- Marketing Initiatives
- Administrative Management
- Human Resource Management
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Senior Manager specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- The Mall Manager must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) Commerce, Marketing, Business Management or any other related course.
- The Mall Manager shall have extensive experience and proven track-record in the field of Marketing and Sales, Property Development, Building Administration, Customer Service and Business Operations in a managerial capacity
- Excellent communication skills and able to relate well with all levels in the organization.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Calamba City.
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)