SM Lifestyle Inc. - SM City San Pablo - Operations Assistant (Snacktime)Submit ResuméLink
The Operations Assistant assists in the day-to-day operations of SnackTime. He/She consolidates cashier suggestive selling results, attends to guest inquiries and handles minor guest complaints, performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time and monitors the frontline employees (Cashiers and Sales Clerks).
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Food and Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration, Mass Communication, Marketing or equivalent.
Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
Experience in operations is an advantage;
Has high level of enthusiasm with good and strong interpersonal skills;
Computer literate and with good communication skills, both oral and written;
Willing to work on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Applicants must be amenable to work in San Pablo City.
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Supermalls - Head Office, Pasay - Corporate Compliance Analyst
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Center Imus - Company Nurse
- SM Lifestyle Inc. - Mall of Asia Arena - Accounting Officer
- SM Supermalls - SM City Sta. Mesa - Propsman
- SM Supermalls - SM City Olongapo Central - Propsman