SM Lifestyle Inc. - SM City Calamba - Cashier (Snacktime)Submit ResuméLink
The position is responsible for the efficient processing of Cinema and Snacktime payments – no shortages and overages. Ensures total sales transactions tally with the cash on hand and reconciles total payments received with total sales. Safe keeps all cash payments and funds. Property accomplishes and submits the Daily Sales Reports to respective heads for checking.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Senior High School Diploma on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or College level
With pleasing personality
Flexible and honest
Can communicate well
Full-time position available
Applicants must be willing to work in Calamba City.
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Supermalls - Head Office, Pasay - Corporate Compliance Analyst
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Center Imus - Company Nurse
- SM Lifestyle Inc. - Mall of Asia Arena - Accounting Officer
- SM Supermalls - SM City Sta. Mesa - Propsman
- SM Supermalls - SM City Olongapo Central - Propsman