- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities of ICT Department
§ Monitor company systems
§ Maintain company website and Email
§ Scheduled visit in all branches for Hardware and Software maintenance
§ Manage Windows Server, Linux Server, System Databases, Software’s-
§ Remote branches computer minor software support
§ Monitors connection and connectivity of the servers
§ Daily back up database
§ Manages the configuration of all workstation systems and telecommunications
§ Provides functional and technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software problems
§ Provides Network Administration to include LAN troubleshooting and resolution
§ Monitors CCTV Camera on random basis
§ Maintains connection and check all workstation to avoid usage of restricted programs and websites
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Social Media Footer
HOO is committed to a holistic approach in addressing skin concerns, from the most common to the most challenging, by repairing and restoring healthy skin function through our brand portfolio of prescription-strength skin care products and medical skin programs administered by our board-certified dermatologists.
Our team of board- certified dermatologists and plastic surgeons provide the best possible product and medical skin treatments available to address the dermatological and aesthetic concerns of our clients, providing them with guaranteed optimal results in achieving younger- looking skin at any age.
Our brand portfolio transforms skin from the inside out. It reaches deep below the skin’s surface, right down to the cellular level to stimulate cell renewal and bring back the glow and softness of young skin. Under the guidance of board-certified dermatologists, the products help smooth out roughness and correct imperfections like uneven skin tones, acne, blemishes, melasma, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
HOO is the destination for anything and everything about achieving younger- looking skin at any age. It is a high-end boutique for medical-grade skin care products as well as a venue for professional consultation and skin treatment with board-certified dermatologists.