- Checking sales for the specific period of time daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi annualy depending on report needed.
- Checking of petty cash fund if it is sufficient to accommodate any small amount expenses needed in the daily activities in the clinic especially for urgent matters. If not, need to call the attention of the cashier.
- Checking of inventory; ensure the availability of the products at all time whether for sale or for the medicines used on procedures. To check if all transactions related to inventory should be recorded and actual count is equal with the ledger per product.
- Check the clinic prmises if it is clean as always.
- Check the ledger of the machines expiration to prevent expired medcines in the clinic especially botox.
- Checking of MD Shares
- Checking DSCR given by the accounting sssitant.
- Checking all check prepared are according on what is needed to pay and all products received by the authorized personnel in the clinic or the medical assistant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
HOO Dermatology is the first of its kind in Asia. The opening of our first branch in Trinoma Mall, Quezon City marks a pioneering new direction in skin-care: a state-of-the art destination store that provides prescription- strength skin care products as well as specializes in the latest technologies for skin health restoration and transformation.