- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Checking sales for the specific period of time daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi annualy depending on report needed.
- Checking of petty cash fund if it is sufficient to accommodate any small amount expenses needed in the daily activities in the clinic especially for urgent matters. If not, need to call the attention of the cashier.
- Checking of inventory; ensure the availability of the products at all time whether for sale or for the medicines used on procedures. To check if all transactions related to inventory should be recorded and actual count is equal with the ledger per product.
- Check the clinic prmises if it is clean as always.
- Check the ledger of the machines expiration to prevent expired medcines in the clinic especially botox.
- Checking of MD Shares
- Checking DSCR given by the accounting sssitant.
- Checking all check prepared are according on what is needed to pay and all products received by the authorized personnel in the clinic or the medical assistant
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Social Media Footer
HOO is committed to a holistic approach in addressing skin concerns, from the most common to the most challenging, by repairing and restoring healthy skin function through our brand portfolio of prescription-strength skin care products and medical skin programs administered by our board-certified dermatologists.
Our team of board- certified dermatologists and plastic surgeons provide the best possible product and medical skin treatments available to address the dermatological and aesthetic concerns of our clients, providing them with guaranteed optimal results in achieving younger- looking skin at any age.
Our brand portfolio transforms skin from the inside out. It reaches deep below the skin’s surface, right down to the cellular level to stimulate cell renewal and bring back the glow and softness of young skin. Under the guidance of board-certified dermatologists, the products help smooth out roughness and correct imperfections like uneven skin tones, acne, blemishes, melasma, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
HOO is the destination for anything and everything about achieving younger- looking skin at any age. It is a high-end boutique for medical-grade skin care products as well as a venue for professional consultation and skin treatment with board-certified dermatologists.