SM Supermalls - SM City Olongapo Central - Accounting Associate (CPA)Submit ResuméLink
The Accounting Associate is reponsible for processing of accounting transactions and preparation of accounting reports on sales, financial statements, budget variance and other reports pertaining to the operations of the mall. The individual is responsible for assisting the Accounting Officer in the performance of functions relative to sales audit, voucher preparation, inventory and general accounting.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required certification(s): Certified Public Accountant.
- Location: Zambales, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)