- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Food and Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Secretarial, Tourism/Travel.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
2. Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
3. Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
4. Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting patient detailed patient information including personal information
5. Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
6. Responds to patients, prospective patients, and visitor inquiries in a courteous manner
7. Promote all products and treatments available in the store to achieve sales targets
8. Implement marketing programs in-store
• Must be a College graduate (any course)
• Physically Fit
• Pleasing to the eyes, with fair complexion and good skin
• Aggressive, Analytic, energetic, self -motivated and can work with less supervision
• Able to lead and influence others
• Experience in sales is an advantage but not a requirement
• Exceptional in written and oral communication
• Friendly and hospitable
• Filipino citizen
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Alabang, Festival or BGC Taguig
• Full Time Position Available
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Social Media Footer
HOO is committed to a holistic approach in addressing skin concerns, from the most common to the most challenging, by repairing and restoring healthy skin function through our brand portfolio of prescription-strength skin care products and medical skin programs administered by our board-certified dermatologists.
Our team of board- certified dermatologists and plastic surgeons provide the best possible product and medical skin treatments available to address the dermatological and aesthetic concerns of our clients, providing them with guaranteed optimal results in achieving younger- looking skin at any age.
Our brand portfolio transforms skin from the inside out. It reaches deep below the skin’s surface, right down to the cellular level to stimulate cell renewal and bring back the glow and softness of young skin. Under the guidance of board-certified dermatologists, the products help smooth out roughness and correct imperfections like uneven skin tones, acne, blemishes, melasma, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
HOO is the destination for anything and everything about achieving younger- looking skin at any age. It is a high-end boutique for medical-grade skin care products as well as a venue for professional consultation and skin treatment with board-certified dermatologists.