QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST - East Asia Laboratories, Inc.Submit ResuméLink
- Tests raw materials, intermediates, and finished products using current pharmacopoeias, any associated 'wet' chemistry, microbiology and instrumental techniques (HPLC, UV, etc.) as appropriate
- Prepares reports on test results and reports to the Supervisor
- Conducts data entry and routinely performs trend analysis on data to spot dips and spikes in results
- Participate actively on validation of test equipment and analytical methods for qualitative and/or quantitative assays
- Writes and executes validation protocols in corroboration with the Senior QC Analyst
- Performs stability tests of the products, as instructed by the Supervisor, in accordance with the established procedures
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Chemistry.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Willing to work in San Mateo, Rizal
- Location: Rizal, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Vision Statement
The leading animal health organization living in a culture of excellence that provides superior products and services through dedicated people fueled by a passion for utmost customer satisfaction
Our Core Values
Masalakit – We care and show genuine concern for the company we belong, our co-employees and the customer we serve.
Integrity – We commit ourselves to protect our credibility through honest and competent workforce consistently providing superior products and services.
Passion for Excellence – We continuously innovate and improve to make our products services, systems, and procedures better, stronger, faster.
Accountability – We are empowered to do something for our group and/or organization, on one hand, we must be prepared to justify our actions to our group and/or the organization.
Social Responsibility – We support in the advocacy in developing and improving the present animal industry, through education community service and environmental protection.