- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Chemistry.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Tests raw materials, intermediates, and finished products using current pharmacopoeias, any associated 'wet' chemistry, microbiology and instrumental techniques (HPLC, UV, etc.) as appropriate
- Prepares reports on test results and reports to the Supervisor
- Conducts data entry and routinely performs trend analysis on data to spot dips and spikes in results
- Participate actively on validation of test equipment and analytical methods for qualitative and/or quantitative assays
- Writes and executes validation protocols in corroboration with the Senior QC Analyst
- Performs stability tests of the products, as instructed by the Supervisor, in accordance with the established procedures
- Willing to work in San Mateo, Rizal
- Location: Rizal, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.