- Preferably Trainee specializing in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Average Communication Skills, Ability to build positive work relationships, Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail Highly creative and resourceful, Computer literate.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
Hiring Department’s Purpose and Objective:
To provide standardization initiatives and process improvement services across the accounts and support groups in the Asia Pacific. We partner with all departments to ensure that business excellence is achieved.
Objective for Students:
Students will receive training and education to help them understand the value of achieving process standardization via process documentation and identifying process improvements.
Reporting Analysis and Improvement
Process Analysis and Improvement
2 Copies of Resume
Valid ID: School ID and/or Government ID's
Certificate of Enrollment or Registration Form
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Social Media Footer
SYKES is a multinational company with offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. It is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena.
SYKES is the first multinational call center to establish operations in the Philippines (1997) and it is also the first call center in Cebu (2003). Its 5 sites in Manila and 1 site in Cebu house more than 14,000 employees who proudly call themselves SYKESers.