SM Supermalls - SM City Sta. Mesa - Human Resources Assistant (Reliever post)Submit ResuméLink
The Human Resources Supervisor shall ensure proper implementation within the mall or branch level, all HR processes and procedures derived from policies and guidelines, plans and programs as well as enunciated strategic directions that impact on Human Resources administration and operations within the areas of compensation and benefits, labor relations, and other related human resource functions.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Preferably with experience in specializing all or specific areas of personnel administration, Human Resources Management or its equivalent.
- Must have a pleasing personality, confident, smart and possess maturity to handle pressure.
- Computer literate and with above average communication skills both oral and written
- Open for fresh graduate
- Reliever postion only
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Supermalls - Head Office, Pasay - Corporate Compliance Analyst
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Center Imus - Company Nurse
- SM Lifestyle Inc. - Mall of Asia Arena - Accounting Officer
- SM Supermalls - SM City Sta. Mesa - Propsman
- SM Supermalls - SM City Olongapo Central - Propsman