SMEDD Corp. - Head Office - SecretarySubmit ResuméLink
Supervises all administrative functions in her area of assignment such as scheduling of meetings and appointments, preparing routine memo / correspondences and other pertinent records and arranging travel schedules reservations, itinerary trip file and suplies as needed.
Responsibile in providing clerical and secretarial support to the Division Head and assigned Department.
Bachelor's Degree/College Degree in Secretarial/ Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- A least 2 years of experience in the related field;
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organizations in both Oral and Written English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Candidates must be willing to be assigned in Head Office, Pasay City.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Secretarial/Executive and Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)