SMEDD Corp. - Head Office - SAP AssistantSubmit ResuméLink
- Graduate of any four-year course but preferably Accounting or any Buisness Course
- Has a background as data encoder
- Computer Literate and MS Office Proficient
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Sorts, receives and transmits incoming and outgoing billings from internal and external customers.
- Ensures completion and accuracy of billings prior to processing by coordinating with external customers.
- Updates, consolidates and monitors status reports on billing.
- Encodes all incoming billings (For Design Officers and Supplies use).
- Process and updates requests (SAP, GR, PR Creation and PO Revision) through SAP Application.
- Process request for Cancellation of Purchase Order and ensures the completeness of required attachments.
Location: NCR, Mall of Asia 9th Floor MAAX Bldg.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): SAP Application, MS Office Applications.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)