SCMC - SM Seaside City Cebu - Assistant Mall ManagerSubmit ResuméLink
He/ She is responsible for ensuring profitable Mall operations in accordance with Management's directives and income expectations. The incumbent shall implement programs for the constant enhancement of the physical value of the mall by creating strategies in order to ensure a safe and secure environment that will encourage customers to continually patronize mall products and services. He/ She shall likewise effectively and consistently implement policies, guidelines and procedures across all areas in conformance with the standards set by the company, government regulations and statutory requirements in support to the objectives of maximizing shareholders’ return and maintaining leadership in the retail industry.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Building Administration and Property Management
2. Tenant Relations
3. Tenant Sales performance
4. Marketing Initiatives
5. Administrative Management
6. Human Resource Management
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Mechanical).
- Preferably Senior Manager / Manager specializing in Project Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): building administration, property management, leadership, entrepreneurial, negotiation, problem solving, decision making, communication skills, tenant relations.
Building Administration and Property Management, Tenant Relations, Tenant Sales Performance, Marketing Initiatives, Administrative Management and Human Resource Management
- Location: Cebu City, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)