Research Analyst - Equity Research GroupSubmit ResuméLink
FactSet is a leader in providing research and analytical tools, which offer access to accurate financial data and analytics to finance professionals around the world. FactSet Fundamentals produces various datasets from core fundamental data to industry related analysis, such as economic classifications based on the FactSet Revere economic hierarchy.
The primary role of an analyst is to produce error free data within a specified time frame. The raw material is available to the analyst in the form of financial reports and statements of the companies, press releases and new statements. The analyst will be responsible for the interpretation, analysis and updating of financial related data on publicly traded companies from various sources.
- Provides an accurate, complete and timely financial information to our internal and external clients.
- Focus on ensuring the integrity of the company’s financial market information.
- Updates historical and current financial information of the company to our internal database.
- Participates in the expansion of market coverage.
- Maintain solid understanding of all the policies and procedures of data processing as well as various applications used to all day-to-day tasks.
- The job also involves reporting and maintenance of record of the work done.
- Supports internal and external clients on data queries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Computer literate
- Must have taken at least 12 units in accounting,
- Well-versed in accounting terminologies
- Willing to be assigned in any shift
- Please make sure to submit your resume through this LINK prior to the onsite assessment
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
For 40 years, the world’s financial professionals have relied on FactSet, across teams, across asset classes, and at every stage of the investment process. Our goal is to provide a seamless user experience spanning idea generation, research, portfolio construction, trade execution, performance measurement, risk management, reporting, and portfolio analysis across the front, middle, and back office to drive productivity and performance. FactSet’s flexible, open data and software solutions can be implemented across the portfolio lifecycle or as standalone components serving different workflows in the organization.