- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
FactSet is a leader in providing research and analytical tools, which offer access to accurate financial data and analytics to finance professionals around the world. FactSet Fundamentals produces various datasets from core fundamental data to industry related analysis, such as economic classifications based on the FactSet Revere economic hierarchy.
The primary role of an analyst is to produce error free data within a specified time frame. The raw material is available to the analyst in the form of financial reports and statements of the companies, press releases and new statements. The analyst will be responsible for the interpretation, analysis and updating of financial related data on publicly traded companies from various sources.
- Provides an accurate, complete and timely financial information to our internal and external clients.
- Focus on ensuring the integrity of the company’s financial market information.
- Updates historical and current financial information of the company to our internal database.
- Participates in the expansion of market coverage.
- Maintain solid understanding of all the policies and procedures of data processing as well as various applications used to all day-to-day tasks.
- The job also involves reporting and maintenance of record of the work done.
- Supports internal and external clients on data queries.
- Computer literate
- Must have taken at least 12 units in accounting,
- Well-versed in accounting terminologies
- Willing to be assigned in any shift
- Please make sure to submit your resume through this LINK prior to the onsite assessment
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.