URGENT! Advisor, Client Solutions (September 2019)Submit ResuméLink
<div style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: " segoe="" ui",="" "helvetica="" neue",="" "apple="" color="" emoji",="" "segoe="" ui="" helvetica,="" arial,="" sans-serif;="" font-size:="" 12px;"="">
Client & User Support is an industry-leading and award-winning client service team within FactSet, focusing on people with a specialized knowledge of a select group of sophisticated software and product offerings. Initially, you will be tasked with supporting a wide-variety of clients using the FactSet workstation, which will give you the advantage of gaining knowledge and experience working with the different products clients use to obtain and analyze financial information. The team is composed of self-motivated individuals who thrive in a highly collaborative environment and enjoy the challenge of independence and responsibility.
As an Advisor, Client Solutions, you will:
- Support FactSet applications and create custom FactSet models, screens, and solve complex financial queries
- Provide creative solutions through expert telephone, email, instant message, and proprietary communication channels
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree
- English spoken fluently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as experience in advanced web-searching
- Highly organized
- Genuine interest or experience in financial markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hardworking and proactive
- Ability to work independently using creative thinking without extensive direction
- Strong work ethic and highly self-motivated
- Positive team player attitude
- Applicants must be willing to work in different shifts (6am-3pm, 3pm-12am, 10pm-6am)
- Monday to Friday work schedule
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- A proficient understanding of the FactSet Workstation, the content clients consume through FactSet, and Microsoft Excel
- Follow procedures for maintaining the highest level of quality support for all FactSet clients
- Share ideas and promote suggestions for improvement of workflows
- Cooperate and liaise with other FactSet groups, including Client Solutions, Sales, and Product Development
- Meet targets and goals set by exhibiting motivation and high performance
- Attend internal meetings and training sessions and complete projects as requested
- Keep up to date with the market we are operating in, including our products and competitors
- Progress is reviewed informally on a monthly basis, followed by formal 6 month and yearly reviews as per FactSet procedure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics, Commerce or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- 35 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Walk - in applicants are welcome. Look for Jeff Relloza (0920.901.5882) at the 8F of Commerce and Industry Plaza from 9am - 2pm every day except holidays and weekends. Call Jeff for confirmation or assistance.
- We provide free transportation going to office at McKinley Exchange Corporate Center, Upper B1 Parking along EDSA / Ayala near MRT station. Look for vans with FactSet Logo.
- To expedite the process, please make sure to submit your resume through this link prior to the assessment date and be in contact with Therese: https://factset.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FactSetCareers/job/Manila-PHL/Advisor--Client-Solutions_R951
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 35.
For 40 years, the world’s financial professionals have relied on FactSet, across teams, across asset classes, and at every stage of the investment process. Our goal is to provide a seamless user experience spanning idea generation, research, portfolio construction, trade execution, performance measurement, risk management, reporting, and portfolio analysis across the front, middle, and back office to drive productivity and performance. FactSet’s flexible, open data and software solutions can be implemented across the portfolio lifecycle or as standalone components serving different workflows in the organization.