- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, Japanese.
- Researching and obtaining relevant financial and company information from non-English sources;
- Translating or editing it before entering this information into FactSet collection tools or before passing it on to Equity Researchers or Research Analysts for analysis.
- Creating and maintaining financial dictionaries with terminology relevant for various content groups.
- Correcting translations and continuously improving dictionaries based on feedback from equity researchers or research analysts. Formatting financial documents before those are translated with automatized translation tools.
- Perform other tasks assigned from time to time, Support to the New joiners
- Ensure accurate translation of data.
- Ensure that the data collected, translated and processed complies with content-group-specific guidelines/policies.
- Verbal and written fluency in at least 1 of the following languages in addition to English: Chinese/Mandarin, Japanese
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge on Finance
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.