Financial Language Analyst (Chinese, French, German)Submit ResuméLink
- Researching and obtaining relevant financial and company information from non-English sources;
- Translating or editing it before entering this information into FactSet collection tools or before passing it on to Equity Researchers or Research Analysts for analysis.
- Creating and maintaining financial dictionaries with terminology relevant for various content groups.
- Correcting translations and continuously improving dictionaries based on feedback from equity researchers or research analysts. Formatting financial documents before those are translated with automatized translation tools.
- Perform other tasks assigned from time to time, Support to the New joiners
- Ensure accurate translation of data.
- Ensure that the data collected, translated and processed complies with content-group-specific guidelines/policies.
- Verbal and written fluency in at least 1 of the following languages in addition to English: Chinese/Mandarin, French, German
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge on Finance
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, French, German.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
For 40 years, the world’s financial professionals have relied on FactSet, across teams, across asset classes, and at every stage of the investment process. Our goal is to provide a seamless user experience spanning idea generation, research, portfolio construction, trade execution, performance measurement, risk management, reporting, and portfolio analysis across the front, middle, and back office to drive productivity and performance. FactSet’s flexible, open data and software solutions can be implemented across the portfolio lifecycle or as standalone components serving different workflows in the organization.