Reseacrh Analyst - Asia and IFRS TeamsSubmit ResuméLink
FactSet is a leader in providing research and analytical tools, which offer instant access to accurate financial data and analytics to finance professionals around the world. FactSet Fundamentals produces various datasets from core fundamental data to industry related analysis, such as economic classifications based on the FactSet Revere economic hierarchy.
The primary role of an analyst is to produce error free data within a specified time frame. The raw material is available to the analyst in the form of financial reports & statements of the companies, press releases and news statements. The analyst will be responsible for the interpretation; analysis & updating of financial related data on publicly traded companies from various sources.
- Collect, analyze and process financial market data from various data sources and into the database utilized by the team. Ensure the integrity of the company's financial market information. Complete, timely and accurate database Accurate and reliable data for the client.
- Audit Resolutions/fix and recommendations for market specific guidelines. Audit resolution sign off. Creation and refinement of market specific guides. Accurate and reliable data for the client.
- Provide accurate and reliable demographic and statistical financial market data to internal database and to internal/external clientele; Focus on ensuring the integrity of the company's financial market information ; Fulfill the research/analytical/ market study needs, required/ requested by the external clients in order to procure and retain future and current business ; Support clients on data queries ; The job also involves reporting & maintaining records of work done.
- Provides an accurate, complete and timely financial information to our internal and external clients.
- Focus on ensuring the integrity of the company's financial market information.
- Updates historical and current financial information of the company to our internal database.
- Participates in the expansion of market coverage.
- The job also involves reporting & maintenance of record of work done.
- Supports internal and external clients on data queries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Filipino, English.
- Computer literate.
- Must have taken at least 12 units in accounting.
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City.
- Willing to be assigned in any shift.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
For 40 years, the world’s financial professionals have relied on FactSet, across teams, across asset classes, and at every stage of the investment process. Our goal is to provide a seamless user experience spanning idea generation, research, portfolio construction, trade execution, performance measurement, risk management, reporting, and portfolio analysis across the front, middle, and back office to drive productivity and performance. FactSet’s flexible, open data and software solutions can be implemented across the portfolio lifecycle or as standalone components serving different workflows in the organization.