Capacity PlannerSubmit ResuméLink
This position will proactively work with Workforce, internal and external stakeholders to maintain the Long Term Staff Plan for assigned campaigns of Transcom affiliates and/or subsidiaries (“Client”). It will be responsible for alignment of Client Forecasts and Requirements with Capacity and Scheduling parameters.
This position will be responsible for maintaining the Capacity Plan for assigned campaigns and coordinate with Recruitment and Training to ensure appropriate staffing is maintained to support business.
This position will also act as a primary contact for the client for workforce associated needs coordinating client expectations with internal Workforce Team. Position is responsible for managing internal staffing meetings with appropriate depts to ensure Capacity Plans are aligned throughout the organization.
This Position will also manage staffing communications with the client and support all communications concerning workforce.
This Position is expected to have deep knowledge of the contact centre software, supporting management in executing their business decisions with a high amount of precision and consistency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining Staff Plan for each assigned campaigns
- Responsible for maintaining Hiring Plans for campaigns to ensure adequate staff is maintained
- Provide capacity projections to client and client services to help drive revenue oppurtunities
- Ensure appropriate assumptions are forcasted and reported for accuracy of projected staffing.
- Monitor actual trend of AHT, volume, shrinkage, throughput to align future assumptions based on past trend and future expectations.
- Provide insights to program owners proactive about overstaffing/ understanding situations tot initiate actions to mitigate situations.
- Maintain confidentiality around strategies, practices and business information.
- Provide Financial Forecast data to Revenue Assurance
- Create internal forecast for programs that depend on Transcom to do forecasting
- Responsible for analyzing client forecasts and how they correlate to internal staffing
- Measure Volume/AHT forecasting accuracy at Monthly/Weekly/Daily levels.
- Analyze and optimize schedule performance, forecast accuracy, underlying assumptions, historical trends and provide improvement opportunities to the forecasting, headcount planning and scheduling process to ensure client expectations are met while meeting profitabilty goals.
- Provide Requirement adjustment for training initiatives
- Provides guidance on hours tracker and POM projections based on current capacity plan details and assumptions
- Provides recommendations to increase and meet revenue targets
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience)
- At least 5 years of Workforce experience in vendor/BPO environment (Not captive/in-house).
- Hands on experience in Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Scheduling Reporting and Real Time Management.
- Advance to Expert experienced in using Workforce Management software and tools such as but not limited to TCS/eWFM, IEX, Blue Pumpkin and Avaya CMS. Familiarity and expertise with Cisco will be an advantage
- Knowledge in using the Erlang WFM function.
- Effective communication skills and hands-on management style is a must
- Ability to collaborate and support Operations through direct and proactive communication.
- Must demonstrate sound arithmetic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to engage and provide sound and technical recommendation to Operations in the daily/weekly meetings.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and support Operational requirements.
- Ability to adapt to workload and multitask with attention to detail in dynamic environment, right attitude and approach to challenges, should respond positively to constructive criticism
- Organizational Awareness
- People Leadership
- Quality Orientation
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Expertise Skills
- Generating Vision
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Manager / Manager specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.