SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)Submit ResuméLink
The Operations Supervisor for Snacktime is responsible for the operational concerns during his/her shift through efficient facility supervision of snack bar; development, customer service, and marketing activities of the assigned area. The individual is responsible for the security and maintenance of the area, customer relations, coordination and administration of special promotions and marketing activities, and administration of programs which will protect and enhance the overall operational performance and profitability of the assigned area.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willing to work during holidays and weekends;
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Food and Beverage Services Management.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Location: Negros Occidental, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.