Quality Assurance OfficerSubmit ResuméLink
1. Knows that the countless small details end up making a big impression on our valued clients.
2. Responsible for the efficient operations of the centers in line with Marie France Group of companies' Service / Quality Levels, Processes and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, client and management expectations.
3. Responsible in seeking out opportunities for customer-centric experiences in all centers and assists designated point persons in putting processes in place to ensure that these are consistently executed by all employees.
4. Provides recommendations about improvement to the center services and upkeep.
5. Contributes to discussions about the efficiency and attractiveness of the centers and how it can be further enhanced reflective of the company's branding standards and image.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Tourism/Travel.
- Preferably Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Customer Service.
- Required language(s): English, FIlipino.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of quality standards and procedures in a hotel or similar environment
- Must have experience in conceptualizing projects for property improvements from idea to roll-out.
- Ability to maintain a consistent, high quality customer-focused orientation.
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Attention to details and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated clear and concise oral and written communication skill. Ability to use consultative or persuasive communication skills to effectively implement programs or resolve compliance issues with Center Managers
- Good presentation, administrative, organization, negotiation and planning skills.
- Knowledge in interior design
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
"Everything BEAUTIFUL starts here"