- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Tourism/Travel.
- Preferably Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Customer Service.
- Required language(s): English, FIlipino.
1. Knows that the countless small details end up making a big impression on our valued clients.
2. Responsible for the efficient operations of the centers in line with Marie France Group of companies' Service / Quality Levels, Processes and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, client and management expectations.
3. Responsible in seeking out opportunities for customer-centric experiences in all centers and assists designated point persons in putting processes in place to ensure that these are consistently executed by all employees.
4. Provides recommendations about improvement to the center services and upkeep.
5. Contributes to discussions about the efficiency and attractiveness of the centers and how it can be further enhanced reflective of the company's branding standards and image.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of quality standards and procedures in a hotel or similar environment
- Must have experience in conceptualizing projects for property improvements from idea to roll-out.
- Ability to maintain a consistent, high quality customer-focused orientation.
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Attention to details and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated clear and concise oral and written communication skill. Ability to use consultative or persuasive communication skills to effectively implement programs or resolve compliance issues with Center Managers
- Good presentation, administrative, organization, negotiation and planning skills.
- Knowledge in interior design
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Social Media Footer
“Everything BEAUTIFUL starts here”
Marie France Group of Companies is the country’s pioneer and leading provider of advanced and innovative slimming, skincare, and hair care solutions. We are comprised of the iconic and trusted brands namely Svenson, Facial Care Centre and Marie France.
Svenson started its operations in 1981 and pioneered the technologically advanced hair loss solutions in a market saturated with over-the-counter products.
Facial Care Centre was launched two years later, setting itself apart from other skincare centers by exclusively offering premium and non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments that help clients feel and look their best for their age.
Marie France, was established in 1985 as the country’s leader and pioneer in non-invasive body shaping treatments that revolutionized Filipinos’ perspective on weight loss. With sustained success over the years, we expanded to cater to the male market through Marie France for Men. Both brands followed a holistic approach to slimming by combining state-of-the-art technology and techniques with sensible nutritional guides. To date, we continue to be the preferred choice of men and women who acknowledge the importance of looking their best and living healthier lives.
Being one of the top players in the industry for more than three decades, The Marie France Group now has 29 branches in 11 locations all over Metro Manila together with Pampanga and Cebu for its provincial branches. Plans for more branch expansion in urban centers nationwide and abroad are also on the horizon.
Along with our continuous growth and success, we are always on the lookout for committed and passionate team members to be part of our growing family. We welcome those who value providing genuine concern to our valued clients and share our core values of commitment, excellence, customer experience and teamwork.
Check out possible opportunities with the Marie France Group and start your life changing career with us!