- Perform standard execution of prescribed treatments to clients
- Ensure that all applicable treatments to clients are properly coordinated with the Counselors and Doctors
- Recommend specific treatments needed by the clients and thoroughly explain the importance and benefits of the said treatment or procedure
- Reminding the clients of their remaining treatments and responsible in informing them to avail the center's promos.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid holiday, Vacation, Sick and Maternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Medical Science, Nursing, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- License or experience is not required but a definite advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Has genuine concern for clients by consistently providing a remarkable customer experience
- Sociable and able to interact with different types of people
- With professional bearing and vibrant personality
- Has passion for BEAUTY
- Willing to start ASAP
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
"Everything BEAUTIFUL starts here"