IT Project LeadSubmit ResuméLink
The candidate should be able to deliver the following requirements:
- Works with different business units to understand key success factors, critical needs and what is needed to make the business unit successful. Evaluates needs and provides business / technical solutions.
- Develops and maintains detailed project plans. Responsible for reporting project status to IT Management, business unit project sponsor and other key business leaders as needed.
- Provides day-to-day project coordination, planning and implementation of multiple projects across all product lines.
- Responsible for collecting, understanding and documenting business requirements and translating those into functional and system design specifications.
- Works with the business unit on long term strategies to better use technology and to promote / champion process improvement initiatives.
- Works with software development to review / understand requirements and specifications for technical design, obtain information on system capabilities, limitations and performance requirements.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in IT/Computer - Project Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): SQL.
Candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Project Lead and/or Project Manager role
- Minimum 10 years overall IT related experience
- Proven Project Lead experience encompassing large complex mission critical projects
- Proven business analysis / design experience encompassing large complex mission critical projects
- Prior software design and development experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft SQL
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
"Everything BEAUTIFUL starts here"