Business Operations Specialist/OfficerSubmit ResuméLink
Are you interested in handling projects for process improvement? Then you might be the one we are looking for! Join us as we are looking for the next Business Operations Soecialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for overseeing the call center and center operations.
2. Develop improvement plan to align efficient business operations with customer experience.
3. Prepares feasibility studies/evaluation of new services to be introduced to centers.
4. Facilitates communication between management, Operations Department and centers and prepares center visit reports.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Industrial).
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Process Design and Control/Instrumentation or equivalent.
• BS Industrial Engineering graduate
• Candidate must have experience in process improvement
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing, consumer, service-oriented or related industry
• Extensive knowledge in operations-related functions namely: Inventory Control, Systems and Procedures Development, Planning and Analysis
• Proficient in generating reports
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
"Everything BEAUTIFUL starts here"