- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): PR, Media Relations, Events Management.
- Responsible for daily and weekly media/PR rounds, providing assistance in doing PR deliveries for all mediums (newspapes, magazines, TV, radio and online / websites)
- Responsible for events organization, providing assistance for both internal and external activities
- Comes up with creative posts using social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.)
- Maintains client contacts, supplier contacts, and networking, canvassing, and inventory for PR gifts / PR materials
- Attends internal and external events and meetings to represent the PR team
- Must be a graduate of Marketing, Advertising, or any of its equivalent from a reputable school or university
- With at least 5 years relevant experience
- Preferably with vast contacts in the blogging community and active in social media
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Sociable, able to interact with different types of people
- Excellent communication skills and has the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge in Photoshop, a definite advantage
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Social Media Footer
“Everything BEAUTIFUL starts here”
Marie France Group of Companies is the country’s pioneer and leading provider of advanced and innovative slimming, skincare, and hair care solutions. We are comprised of the iconic and trusted brands namely Svenson, Facial Care Centre and Marie France.
Svenson started its operations in 1981 and pioneered the technologically advanced hair loss solutions in a market saturated with over-the-counter products.
Facial Care Centre was launched two years later, setting itself apart from other skincare centers by exclusively offering premium and non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments that help clients feel and look their best for their age.
Marie France, was established in 1985 as the country’s leader and pioneer in non-invasive body shaping treatments that revolutionized Filipinos’ perspective on weight loss. With sustained success over the years, we expanded to cater to the male market through Marie France for Men. Both brands followed a holistic approach to slimming by combining state-of-the-art technology and techniques with sensible nutritional guides. To date, we continue to be the preferred choice of men and women who acknowledge the importance of looking their best and living healthier lives.
Being one of the top players in the industry for more than three decades, The Marie France Group now has 29 branches in 11 locations all over Metro Manila together with Pampanga and Cebu for its provincial branches. Plans for more branch expansion in urban centers nationwide and abroad are also on the horizon.
Along with our continuous growth and success, we are always on the lookout for committed and passionate team members to be part of our growing family. We welcome those who value providing genuine concern to our valued clients and share our core values of commitment, excellence, customer experience and teamwork.
Check out possible opportunities with the Marie France Group and start your life changing career with us!