- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Social Media, Hootsuite, Google Analytics.
• Manage, oversee and create editorial social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite
• Create visuals (IG Stories, Videos, Gif, Static) edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Analyse and interpret Social Media Insight and Web traffic metrics
• Create social media content to fill calendar for organic postings and paid campaigns
• Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager to ideate, create, curate, and manage the life cycle of all content for Lush social media channels.
• Contribute and maintain the brand social media calendar for all channels and be responsible for crafting engaging post copy that reflects channel tone of voice and brand guidelines.
• Collaborate in content calendar planning process, ensuring alignment with campaigns and approved stakeholder requests.
• Ensure the voice of the brand is conveyed consistently across all social channels.
• Support with social media analytics to determine successes, opportunities and ROI, and coordinate monthly reporting to share across the business.
• Identify & create assets for social posts and work with the appropriate team members to coordinate asset requirements and delivery for social posts, campaigns and contests
• Support the planning, management and execution of corporate partnerships.
• Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital marketing executive
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Social Media Strategist using social media for Acquisition and brand awareness
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Understanding of Facebook Insight and Google Analytics and other web traffic metrics
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Social Media Footer
“Everything BEAUTIFUL starts here”
Marie France Group of Companies is the country’s pioneer and leading provider of advanced and innovative slimming, skincare, and hair care solutions. We are comprised of the iconic and trusted brands namely Svenson, Facial Care Centre and Marie France.
Svenson started its operations in 1981 and pioneered the technologically advanced hair loss solutions in a market saturated with over-the-counter products.
Facial Care Centre was launched two years later, setting itself apart from other skincare centers by exclusively offering premium and non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments that help clients feel and look their best for their age.
Marie France, was established in 1985 as the country’s leader and pioneer in non-invasive body shaping treatments that revolutionized Filipinos’ perspective on weight loss. With sustained success over the years, we expanded to cater to the male market through Marie France for Men. Both brands followed a holistic approach to slimming by combining state-of-the-art technology and techniques with sensible nutritional guides. To date, we continue to be the preferred choice of men and women who acknowledge the importance of looking their best and living healthier lives.
Being one of the top players in the industry for more than three decades, The Marie France Group now has 29 branches in 11 locations all over Metro Manila together with Pampanga and Cebu for its provincial branches. Plans for more branch expansion in urban centers nationwide and abroad are also on the horizon.
Along with our continuous growth and success, we are always on the lookout for committed and passionate team members to be part of our growing family. We welcome those who value providing genuine concern to our valued clients and share our core values of commitment, excellence, customer experience and teamwork.
Check out possible opportunities with the Marie France Group and start your life changing career with us!