- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Proficient in computer.
The Document Scanner shall be responsible in the following tasks:
- Scan, verify and upload of documents into databases.
- Scan efiles and organize in an effective manner.
- Scan, maintain and manage administration files.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Banking, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Must be proficient in computer MS Office applicaitons such as Word, Excel and the likes
- Must be polite, courteous and pro-active
- Must be willing to work in the following areas: Davao City, Cagayan de Oro City, Iloilo City, Legaspi City and Naga
- Salary range: P11,900 - P12,000
- Location: Davao City, Davao Region.
- Contract, Temporary position(s) are available.
To be the premier non-stock savings and loan Association that values and empowers the lives of today's heroes.
We build lasting relationships to our members by providing financial services that are responsive to their needs and dreams.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and Honor Above All
We shall conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and moral standards.
Our competent, professional and dedicated employees are focused on the delivery of excellent service at all times.
We encourage a culture of innovation where new and appropriate technology are harnessed to improve our services.
Responsibility and Accountability
We strictly adhere to the norms of good governance and accountability in the management of our members' funds.
We believe that in unity there is strength.
We abide to the principle that loyalty spells the stability of the Association's foundation.