.Net DeveloperSubmit ResuméLink
The Application Developer is an IT position at the Applications Development Team in a CRM worldwide company. The Applications Development Team is in charge of providing Transcom Management all tools needed to manage the business. Therefore, this position will allow you to understand how a CRM company works, allowing to progress in a more system analyst role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Developer is responsible for the development of software/applications to support the company's key departments.
- Preparing technical and handover documentation.
- Investigating and correcting production issues encountered during and after implementation.
- Performing impact analysis for sub-systems and databases that directly or indirectly interact with changes that are implemented.
- Providing estimates, tasks and task dependencies during projects.
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills, and Experience)
- Graduate of Computing, Software Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 3 year experience in software and business application development using .NET and SQL technologies.
- Must be proficient in C#.net, ASP.net, and database technologies such as MS SQL. ASP Classic and Oracle solutions are a plus.
- Knowledgable in Bootstrap CSS.
- Be eager to learn.
- Be able to communicate well in English - written and oral.
- Be open in working mid-shift or night shifts.
- Be responsible and self-sufficient.
- Be interested in working in an international environment for a major CRM company.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Computer).
- Preferably Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.