URGENT HIRING FOR USRN'S WITH MILESTONE BONUS OF 340K *Submit ResuméLink
WHAT WE OFFER:
Free Continuing Professional Development Courses (CPD Units)
Market Competitive Pay Levels
Medical Plan (HMO)
Dental, Medical, and Optical Reimbursements
Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Time-Off Benefits
Sick Leave Conversion
Tuition Fee Reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Annual Performance Based Merit Increases
Training and Staff Development
Employee Referral Program
Employee Volunteerism Opportunity
All Mandatory Statutory Benefits
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for other team members
- Manage the intake of members or the admission/discharge information post notification
- Work with hospitals, clinics, facilities and the clinical team to manage request for services from members and/or providers
- Manage the referrals process, processing incoming and outgoing referrals and prior authorizations, including intake, notification and census roles
- Provide appropriate triage and care coordination notification cases for non-clinical assessment/intervention
- Process notification requirements
- Assist the clinical staff with setting up documents/triage cases for Clinical Coverage Review
- Handle resolution/inquiries from members and/or providers that may include:
- Benefit and Eligibility information
- Billing and Payment issues
- Customer material requests
- Physician assignments
- Authorization for treatment
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Nursing.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
BS Nursing graduate with license in both PH and US
Experience working in a Hospital, Physician's Office or Medical Clinical setting (2 years)
Experience working within the Healthcare Industry
Working knowledge of Medical Terminology to communicate with members and providers
Ability to create, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel
Ability to navigate a PC to open applications, send emails and conduct data entry
Professional experience in a clerical or administrative support related role
Experience working with Healthcare Insurance
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
Careers at Optum
If you’re going to change careers, why not look for an employer that’s out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re driving innovation and change all over the world. That’s creating opportunity right here in the Philippines for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We’re driven to help people live healthier lives and to helpmake the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.
- Urgently Hiring for Healthcare Advisor! Open for Fresh Graduates and Career Shifters - QC
- Healthcare Advisors - Fresh Graduates and Career Shifters (QC)
- AIX Administrator - Quezon City
- Urgently Hiring for a Customer Service Representative with 6mos BPO experience - QC
- Talent Acquisition Intern
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAM-QC TECHNOHUB