Senior Director for Operation - BacolodSubmit ResuméLink
The Senior Operations Director is responsible for the general management of all Transcom Worldwide business units operating in his/her contact centers. This includes responsibility for all aspects of the business
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures overall revenue per employee contributions are in line with or exceed TRANSCOM goals
- Ensures revenue contribution is measured for every direct individual and direct employee leaders at every level.
- Implement effective performance management procedures at individual and team level to address areas of weakness.
- Ensures efficiencies are accurately measured and reported.
- Ensures efficiency results are reported and reviewed on a 24-hour basis.
- · Identify issues at the earliest possible stage and escalate forecasted issues immediately with a summary of expected impact and actions taken to address
- Implementing/maintaining a standard TRANSCOM organization structure and report any anomalies with justifications. Seek approval from Executives for any non-standard appointments.
- Taking client needs and commercial contributions into an account for organization plans and make sure that client objectives are met through appropriate appointments and organizational design.
- Initiate regular and proactive contact with clients
- Proactively seek to increase client revenue
- Seeks to introduce deep dependencies and mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Prepares meticulously for commercial negotiations in advance and ensure TRANSCOM risks and profit objectives are covered.
- Ensures revenue streams cover committed costs wherever possible.
- Ensures profitability is properly calculated prior to agreement and all costs (including capital investments) are accounted for.
- Develops agreements that incentivize client improvements in return for higher margins.
- Ensures all agreements are profitable and take account of “end of contract” exposures.
- Ensures minimum demand forecasting risks are taken by TRANSCOM and are manageable with appropriate commercial remedies.
- Develop and deliver accurate budgets and forecasts within defined corporate time scales.
- Ensures that demand forecasting is as accurate as possible and that resource deployed is matched effectively to demand.
- It considers employee impact of resource scheduling and avoids anti-social and undesirable shift patterns.
- Implements TRANSCOM standard practices.
- Uses technology and innovation to ensure demand spikes are managed as effectively as possible.
- Measures and reports on customer experience in accordance with the client’s objectives.
- Ensures all staff acts as ambassadors and salesmen/women of the company at all times.
- Ensures excellent and effective pre-sales support.
- Always meet or exceed commitments made to clients.
- Ensures efficient sales activity seeking to obtain TRANSCOM benefits whenever possible.
- Ensures that brand identity is accurately represented.
Process and Integrity
- Ensures that TRANSCOM standard procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
- Ensures that all revenues and costs are effectively tracked and properly accounted for.
- Continuously reviews procedures and implement improvements.
- Creates an open and energetic culture at every level in the organization. Leads by example and establishes recognition from employees as a supportive, strong and credible leader
- Ensures that objectives are set for every member of the organization in line with TRANSCOM values and business goals
- Implements clear and objective recognition procedures at every level in line with TRANSCOM group policy
- Implements personal development plans and effective performance management procedures for all employees
- Ensures site security and appropriate welfare and protection of employees
- Ensures a high level of morale and a sense of loyalty to TRANSCOM in each individual
- Implementing motivational activities such as team competitions and reward schemes
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience)
- Hold a university degree or equivalent higher qualification
- At least 8-10 years of Operations experience in a multi-site, multi-client, BPO environment.
- Minimum 3-year experience as an Operations Director (or equivalent) responsible for multiple clients ranging from small-medium(10-300FTE) to large (2000+ FTE)
- Strong sense of personal stake and urgency in day to day management.
- Ability to forge positive, objective relationships with Operations and Support teams.
- Adapt, thrive and multitask in a demanding workplace while managing pressure, deadlines and conflicting and shifting priorities.
- Ability to foresee, dissect and fix problems using a data-driven approach and common sense.
- Appetite for challenges; driving projects, improvement opportunities, maturity models
- Effectiveness in articulating and persuading different levels in the organization.
- Experience in creating compelling analysis, reports and slides for executives.
- Hands-on experience in Operations of medium to large size clients.
- Must demonstrate a perceptive, thorough and decisive approach to problem-solving.
- Must be diplomatic and enterprising in resolving conflicts and disagreements.
- Ability to work independently and closely with the assigned campaigns.
- Resilient optimism and positive attitude are desired.
- Ability to motivate, retain and attract talent.
- Flexible with extending shifts when needed.
- Organizational Awareness
- People Leadership
- Goal Orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Analytics Thinking & Problem Solving
- Expertise Skills
- Generating Vision
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Manager / Manager specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Location: Bacolod City, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.