Process Associates | Accepts Fresh Graduates | AlabangSubmit ResuméLink
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation Package with Monthly Performance Incentives
- Meal and Other Allowance
- HMO and Dental Coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Continuous Education Assistance and Skills Enhancement through Training & Personal Development Programs
- Exciting and Encouraging Work Environment
Successful candidates will provide customer service assistance for multinational clients specializing in banking and financial services.
This organization is considered one of the largest corporations in the United States. A Global Bank Servicing US Credit Card Label.
- At least 18 years old of age.
- Must possess excellent PC and key-boarding skills
- Willing to work different shifts including night, weekend schedules and overtime
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume service center self-managing call efficiencies
- Detail oriented
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to promptly resolve client inquiries and escalate as need
- Ability to attentively service customer needs and concerns while being empathetic and maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Willingness to address the expressed and unexpressed needs of the client helping to build customer loyalty.
- Ability to utilize tools and resources appropriately to efficiently resolve customer inquires
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Be able to service customers on a variety of topics, which can include, but not limited to, providing account transactions details, placing investigations or on-line navigation assistance.
- Ability to be organized and detail oriented with the capability to multi task
- Experience in banking and credit card industry preferred
- Amenable to work in Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Muntinlupa City;
- Full-Time position(s) available.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED upon passing FINAL INTERVIEW:
- SSS employment history (SSS static Report)
- COE (from previous/most recent employer) or accomplished Exit Clearance Form in the absence of COE
- College or high school diploma
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
We also have a FREE CALL CENTER TRAINING* with ALLOWANCE* and INCENTIVES*!
Click APPLY NOW and expect a CALL within 24-48 hours from our recruitment team.
WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICATIONS!
Visit our Recruitment hub with:
- A copy of your resume
- Valid ID/s,
- SSS number (if available); and of course!
- your friends and colleagues who are seeking for not just a job but CAREER, GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT!
Look for JERIKA as your CONTACT PERSON.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Customer Service, Good Communication.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 25.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 25 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.