SCMC - SM City Daet - Tenant Relations OfficerSubmit ResuméLink
The Tenant Relations Officer is responsible for the proper implementation of the company’s existing guidelines and requirements pertaining to the construction and renovation activities of all mall tenants to ensure that works completed are within specified plans and standards of the company. This person ensures tenant compliance with lease terms, memorandum of agreement, company house rules and regulations; assists tenants in resolving construction-related problems and issues in coordination with engineering and leasing department; and facilitates the expeditious processing of tenants’ temporary and final clearances to operate.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Engineering (Civil), Property Development/Real Estate Management.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Others or equivalent.
With at least 3 years of working experience in the tenant relations, client management, documentation, and customer service.
- Location: Camarines Norte, Bicol Region.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Supermalls - Head Office, Pasay - Corporate Compliance Analyst
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Center Imus - Company Nurse
- SM Lifestyle Inc. - Mall of Asia Arena - Accounting Officer
- SM Supermalls - SM City Sta. Mesa - Propsman
- SM Supermalls - SM City Olongapo Central - Propsman