SCMC - SM City Daet - Customer Relations Services ManagerSubmit ResuméLink
The Customer Relations Services (Security) Manager is responsible for the planning, promulgation and implementation of the over-all security program of the Company.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Protective Services and Management.
- Preferably Senior Manager / Manager specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
Applicants must be willing to work in SM City Daet.
- Location: Camarines Norte, Bicol Region.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)