IT Global Security AnalystSubmit ResuméLink
- Responsible for analytical operation of the security infrastructure (network and server hardening, the pen test, patch management, access control over multiple platforms and applications, network auditing).
- Actively monitor events from intrusion detection systems and system logs and notify appropriate groups in case of threats or vulnerabilities for immediate corrective actions.
- Monitor security procedure requirements to ensure adherence to policy requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Respond to security incidents.
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills, Experience)
- College/University Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or 3 years of experience managing systems/network security.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skill is required.
- Windows (Server 2008/2012) and Linux
- Penetration Testing
- Security procedure development
- Security incident response execution
- Experience of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 server and Active Directory.
- Experience in maintaining SEP firewall configuration on desktop.
- Experience in Microsoft Patch Management technologies.
- Experience in managing and delivering large complex projects.
- Familiarity with Patch/ Releases Deployment methods.
- Knowledge in vulnerability assessment tools.
- Knowledge in intrusion detection and prevention technologies.
- Familiarity with Linux
- Security designation such as CISSP would be of benefit.
- Candidates must possess excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving abilities and be able to troubleshoot issues in remote locations where on-site technical support is minimal.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to produce technical documentation.
- Must have a desire to work in IT security/IT operations role/function.
- Ability to develop compensating control processes and document outputs.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to work and act independently and able to successfully execute their part in complex projects.
- Must be able to keep deadlines and regular reporting to management.
- May require evening and weekend remote work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
- Off-hours availability.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.