SQL DeveloperSubmit ResuméLink
- Will serve as the primary escalation point and Subject Matter Experts of contact center application (Chat, Inbound, Outbound, Reporting, or IVR) and ensures that issues escalated are resolved in due time.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and solution formulation skills.
- Understand the whole SDLC process in application development.
- Develop applications that meet client requirements, objectives and Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure that all unit tests and peer reviews have been completed to ensure the high quality of deliverables.
- Document/ Updates to work instructions and system documentation as needed.
- Investigate and correct production issues encountered during and after implementation.
- Self-motivated, teamwork and hardworking. Able to work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Executes implementation of assigned projects within the assigned and approved timeframe.
- Communicate ideas clearly to management and other members of the team.
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills, Experience)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required Skills - t-SQL, Visual Basic, MS SQL Server, ASP .NET, MYSQL.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- BS Computer Science/Mathematics degree and/or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in any scripting language, T-SQL, stored procedures and C++
- Good working experience of contact center technologies such as Altitude and other dialers.
- He/She must have knowledge with MS SQL 2005, 2008. SSIS.
- Web Application Development experience with ASP, .NET framework is a plus.
- Eager to learn how a CRM outsourcing company works and how performance is measured.
- Good business communication skills.
- Willing to go on-call, extended hours and holidays if necessary.
- Self-starter and eager to learn
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.