SYKES ALABANG is HIRING FOR HR CLERK (5 MONTHS PROJECT BASE) OPEN TO FRESH GRADS!Submit ResuméLink
The HR Clerk for Sourcing may be assigned to augment administrative support in the implementation of various recruitment activities, onsite and offsite due to temporary or short-term increase in workload due to seasonal hiring demand, overlapping launch of multiple new programs, extraordinary increase in support required by clients due to short-term business exigencies, among others. Such activities related to hiring involves telephone application interview scheduling, conduct of various hiring events and other leads generation activities. These activities are intended to help maintain exemplary applicant experience, efficient processing and increased hiring results in times of temporary spikes in hiring demand and workload.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The HR Clerk may be assigned to one function or rotated in different administrative support functions with the term of employment
Central Leads Management
- Sorts all applications from different applicant sources into their corresponding buckets/trackers
- Contacts qualified applicants for scheduling of account interviews, assessment and job offer
- Responds to the recruitment-related calls received from the different communication platforms
- Submits daily report on end-of-day output
Referral Programs and Offsite Hiring
- Assist in leads generation activities through onsite and/or offsite events
- Deploy promotional pre-event materials such as posters, flyers, invitations via email, chat and SMS
- Assist in various activities in a hiring event such as but not limited to: set up of event materials and booths, properly manage applicants and put them in the queue, assign applicants to interviewers, proctor assessments and check results, record application results, etc.
- Assist in registering referrers and referrals from various referral programs
- Submits daily report on end-of-day output
- Involves and participates in company goal towards continuous improvement
- Adheres to the company policy and provides support to the HR Team
- Complies to the proper operating procedures of safety and health standards and environmental protection regulations
- Performs specific duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Working knowledge of PC and computer applications, internet, and other basic and digital communication apps
- Willing to work on extended hours and sometimes, on weekends
- Organized and possesses effective time management skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must have completed at least 12 years of formal education (e.g Senior High School graduate or completed at least 2 years in college of any course) or any university degree equivalent.
- Effective English communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, corporate procedures/regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and responds to questions from group of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
SYKES is a multinational company with offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. It is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena.
SYKES is the first multinational call center to establish operations in the Philippines (1997) and it is also the first call center in Cebu (2003). Its 5 sites in Manila and 1 site in Cebu house more than 14,000 employees who proudly call themselves SYKESers.
- Human Resources Intern - With Allowance*
- Industrial Engineering Intern - With Allowance*
- SYKES CUBAO: Open to Undergraduates | HR/Psychology [CSR] - 21,000* Basic Pay
- SYKES CUBAO: Technical Helpdesk [TSR] - Up to 25,750* Monthly
- SYKES CUBAO: HRM/Tourism [CSR] - 21,000* Monthly Basic
- Tired of taking calls? Be part of PIONEER VOICE RELAY ACCOUNT |Earn up to 40,000 in SYKES Alabang