Content Developer (eLearning)Submit ResuméLink
The Content Developer (eLearning) will be responsible for designing and developing instructor-led and interactive online courses with multimedia content and gamified elements using the tools available. S/he works closely with other content developers to create high-quality training materials that are both targeted and engaging. He/she ensures that training programs are designed to optimize knowledge retention and job transfer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Content Design and Development
- Determines and recommends the most appropriate training strategy and selects the appropriate media to be used
- Conducts project scoping and training needs analysis to identify knowledge, skill, or attitude gaps that can be addressed by training.
- Identifies and writes business, performance, and learning objectives.
- Designs the instructor-led and online training programs based on the identified objectives. This includes mapping out the content outline as well as determining the soundest instructional methodologies to employ.
- Conducts extensive research and synthesizes information from various sources.
- Works closely with the subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure the accuracy of the content.
- Develops facilitator’s guides, participant’s guide, job aids, PowerPoint presentation and other training materials needed for instructor-led courses.
- Designs and develops objective tests and skill tests.
- Plans and executes training evaluation methods to measure job transfer.
- Initiates and participates in review sessions with the Content Development Manager and the client.
- Revises the training program based on feedback and recommendations.
- Conducts train-the-trainer sessions to ensure consistency of training methodologies.
- Facilitates training sessions as needed.
2. eLearning Development
- Develops highly-interactive and gamified eLearning courses for desktops and mobile devices that meet the latest instructional design concepts and standards.
- Develops the storyboard that will be the basis for the eLearning prototype.
- Design the look-and-feel, user interface, and learner interactions of eLearning courses.
- Creates animations, navigation schemes, and multimedia content.
- Conducts user acceptability tests.
- Publishes online courses using the SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model) and Non-SCORM standard.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administrative tasks that include productivity trackers, end of week reports, project status updates, and other administrative tasks that ensure the smooth flow of operations in content development.
- Attend meetings for organizational updates and training that management deems as necessary.
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Education or Psychology
- Certifications in Training, Instructional Design, and using web-based training tools (preferred)
- At least 2 years experience in designing and developing learning materials preferably in a BPO setting
- Have managed related tasks and projects in a Training context
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office 2007 or later
- Proficient in eLearning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline
- Working experience with an LMS preferred
- Knowledge of image manipulation and audio-video editing preferred
- Must have a professional portfolio of published work
- Must be familiar with the latest trends and research in learning and development and instructional design
- Flexible, able to adapt to changes in plans rapidly and effectively. Has high attention to detail, can easily adjust to immediate plan modifications.
- Open to feedback and criticism
- Sensitive to deadlines and must be willing to work long hours and commit to delivery time
- Should have a strong desire to be part of a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.