- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Communications/PR, Political Science.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Preparation of office documents and other correspondences (memos, newsletter articles, member announcements, etc.)
- Creation of info/motion graphics and visual concepts using computer software in order to communicate ideas which informs, inspires or captivates target audience through development layout and production design of office stationeries, giveaway items, newsletters, brochures, promotional items, corporate reports, website and intranet and the likes.
- to assist the section in the execution of any official corporate activity.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications or any other related course
- With at least One (1) year experience in admin work, writing correspondences, info/motion graphics design and audio video presentation and other visual effects.
- Detail oriented
- Technical/business writing
- Proficient communication skills
- Proficient IT skills and knowledge
- Creative skills
- Audio video presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High sense of integrity
- Multimedia skills
- Web design skills
- Salary between PHP 13,000.00 and PHP 15,000.00
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
To be the premier non-stock savings and loan Association that values and empowers the lives of today's heroes.
We build lasting relationships to our members by providing financial services that are responsive to their needs and dreams.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and Honor Above All
We shall conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and moral standards.
Our competent, professional and dedicated employees are focused on the delivery of excellent service at all times.
We encourage a culture of innovation where new and appropriate technology are harnessed to improve our services.
Responsibility and Accountability
We strictly adhere to the norms of good governance and accountability in the management of our members' funds.
We believe that in unity there is strength.
We abide to the principle that loyalty spells the stability of the Association's foundation.