Facilities ManagerSubmit ResuméLink
The Facilities Manager supports the company's goals by facilitating cost-effective efforts to keep clean, well maintained, and safe sites that empower employees to better serve customers, while striving for satisfying and mutually beneficial relationships with our internal and external stakeholders.
The primary objective is to serve as a point of contact for all North American facility-related issues; manage all leasehold agreements; facilitate communication and cooperation; maintain office/buildings (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.) in good repair and safe condition; and establish cost containment/efficiencies where applicable.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for coordinating all aspects of site selection, build and launch process to ensure that all new sites launch smoothly and within the targeted deadlines set for each project.
- Direct all aspects of all new site build-outs (Including coordinating the needs of internal departments)
- Maintain office/buildings (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.) in good repair and safe condition and suggest leasehold improvements as appropriate.
- Manage lease negotiations for current sites.
- Monitor furniture damage, suggest necessary repairs and return items for warranty replacement – if applicable.
- Create a building maintenance schedule to track all required contracted preventative maintenance work.
- Approve and oversee facility purchases in North America, while implementing facility cost-saving measures North America, and establishing cost containment /efficiencies where applicable.
- Maintain a secure office environment for the protection of employees, clients, and property.
- Monitor expectations of all Security Staff subcontracted by Transcom.
- Maintain Security Systems (Doors, software, hardware, alarms, offsite monitoring) in good order.
- Manage Security Access controls/database (access times, access levels, alarms response, adding, deleting cards, creating photo ID overlays, review cameras when incidents are reported)
Health & Safety
- Ensure adherence to workplace safety rules and regulations (i.e. Occupational Health and Safety Standards implemented by the Canadian/American Department of Labour and Employment, the Building Code of the Canadian/USA and such other regulations implemented by the city or municipal government agencies)
- The first point of contact for governmental ( MOL/OSSA) site inspections.
- Ensure monthly workplace inspections are conducted & documented.
- Ensure monthly & annual regulatory fire safety equipment & fire systems inspections are conducted & documented.
- Ensure all required emergency measures plans are in place.
- Advocate for First Aid / CPR & other required training for Supervisors, & other appropriate staff.
- Serve as a certified co-chair of Health & Safety Committee.
- University degree or equivalent higher qualification
- Have Facilities Management or Leasehold Improvement contact experience.
- Have experience with P&L management and associate financial practices.
- Manage your time effectively and be focused on setting clear objectives and priorities.
- Have worked in a performance-driven environment before.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Manager / Manager specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Location: Bacolod City, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.