Operations Analysts/Customer ServiceSubmit ResuméLink
- Supports and receives US payroll inquiries via phone or fax and processes it through ADP's processing system.
- The associate audits the payroll for accuracy and answers basic client questions regarding US payroll including processing procedures and taxes.
- Answers incoming client calls and/or makes outbound telephone calls to clients with high focus on world-class service and first-call resolution.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): above average command of English language, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Required language(s): English.
Applicants should be willing to work at night schedule (9PM - 6AM).
Please bring a copy of your resume and a valid ID. Interested applicants may walk-in from 11AM to 8PM, Monday to Friday.
(Makati) Ground Floor, Aeon Centre, Alabang Zapote Road, Muntinlupa
(Alabang) 6F, Glorietta 2 Corporate Center, Ayala, Makati
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 183.
ADP®, one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions, serves more than 625,000 businesses of all types and sizes in over 100 countries. We help employers increase productivity, improve employee engagement, and meet regulatory and legislative requirements using our solutions for human resources, payroll, talent management, tax, and benefits administration.
Companies that partner with ADP get solutions with the latest technology – so they can focus their time and resources on their business, not back-office administration.
About ADP Philippines, Inc.
ADP Philippines has been in operation since 2010. We serve a wide diversity of global clients with payroll services, tax services, technical services, time and labor management, implementation, IT support and benefits administration. You can build a rewarding career here with us.