- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): above average command of English language, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Required language(s): English.
- Supports and receives US payroll inquiries via phone or fax and processes it through ADP's processing system.
- The associate audits the payroll for accuracy and answers basic client questions regarding US payroll including processing procedures and taxes.
- Answers incoming client calls and/or makes outbound telephone calls to clients with high focus on world-class service and first-call resolution.
Applicants should be willing to work at night schedule (9PM - 6AM).
Please bring a copy of your resume and a valid ID. Interested applicants may walk-in from 11AM to 8PM, Monday to Friday.
(Makati) Ground Floor, Aeon Centre, Alabang Zapote Road, Muntinlupa
(Alabang) 6F, Glorietta 2 Corporate Center, Ayala, Makati
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 183.
Social Media Footer
Like us on:
ADP Philippines provides an environment where associates can maximize their potential. That’s because we offer a solid foundation of innovative solutions, are recognized as a global leader and have a progressive vision for the future. Our down-to-earth culture welcomes diverse perspectives and creates an environment where careers and personalities can flourish. We are on a journey to advance human potential in a humble yet powerful way, and the strength of our team comes from what each of us has to offer.