- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
We are looking for competent, committed consistent and creative men and women who can help Philippine schools develop innovative teaching and learning environments. Are you up for the challenge of being part of expansion of Team Diwa’s nationwide network of SALES SPECIALIST? Apply Now!
- Education: A background in Business Administration is preferred, but graduates from any four(4) year course who are interested in sales and have a strong entrepreneurial mindset are welcome.
- Experience: Having worked in sales, specially institutional or business-to-business transactions, is an advantage.
- Skills: Excellent oral and written communication in English, Filipino or any Philippine language
- Strong presentation skills
- Can approach problem solving with creative thinking
- Excellently seeks new information – new market, new trends
- Strong negotiator
- Listens like a coach
- Deployment: Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines. Positions are open in North Luzon, National Capital Region, South Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
You may also apply in person in the following Team Diwa offices (Sched: Mondays only! 9:00am – 2pm) :
Tarlac Office Address:
2/F Intellect Bldg., McArthur Hi-way,
San Sebastian , Tarlac City
Phone: (045) 628 - 0618
Bulacan Office Address:
GF Unit 110 DJ Paradise Resort Hotel
Mac Arthur Highway, Dakila,
City of Malolos, Bulacan
Phone: (044) 305 - 0014
Batangas Office Address:
2/F Citiwalk Building
2 President Laurel Highway
Darasa, Tanauan City, Batangas
Phone: (0917) 865 - 9256
Laguna Office Address:
Unit 205 The Centrale Bldg.,
Southpoint Subd., Banay- banay
Phone: (049) 544 - 5798
Cebu Office Address:
Mezzanine GMT 2 Bldg. Cor. P. Del Rosario
& Junquera St. Cebu City
Phone: (032) 416 - 7789
Iloilo Office Address:
Dr 21 Lopez Commercial Arcade
Lopez St., Jaro, Iloilo City
Phone: (033) 993 1668 / 508 0547
Tacloban Office Address:
Rm 208 2F Dynasty Square Building
Zamora St., Tacloban City
Phone: (053) 321 - 5214
Cagayan de Oro Office Address:
DR 14, 2F Filholland Bldg., Brgy. Baloy
Tablon, Cagayan de Oro City
Phone: (088) 858 - 4551
Davao Office Address:
2F Tesoro's Building 35-37 C
Bangoy St., Davao City
Phone: (082) 222 - 5408
4F SEDCCO 1 Bldg.
120 Rada cor Legazpi Sts,
Legaspi Village, Makati City
Phone: (02) 790 - 7800
Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 25.
Diwa Learning Systems Inc (Diwa), a subsidiary of First Asia Venture Capital*, is the leading publisher of print and digital educational resources in the country today. Diwa is a multi-awarded and innovative provider of educational solutions with an extensive distribution network across the Philippines.
The company started when it acquired the rights to publish Bato Balani for Science and Technology, a supplementary magazine for high school students. Not long after, the company began producing Salaguinto, a counterpart science magazine for grade school students. The success of these magazines encouraged Diwa to expand its product offerings to magazines and textbooks for all the subject areas in basic education.
As a response to the needs of the 21st century, Diwa started integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT)to their products as early as 10 years ago. And in a bold and pioneering move, they have introduced their flagship digital product to Philippine schools: Genyo e-learning, the country's first fully integrated and only learning management system for basic education with content available for English, Math, Science, Filipino, and Araling Panlipunan.
Today, Diwa develops all of its digital and printed products with the conscious effort to teach 21stcentury skills, moving from "learning how to use technology" to "using technology to learn". Also, all of its printed resources are available in electronic format, making teaching and learning possible anytime, anywhere, and virtually on any device.
Diwa's wide array of products allows the company to offer customizable solutions that make 21st century learning possible for every Philippine school.