- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Must be a graduate of BS Information Technology, BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering or other relevant fields.
- At least 2 years relevant programming experience.
- Has solid experience in the following internet, web & mobile technologies: HTML, Angular JS, NativeScript.
- Has experience in database administration and maintenance: MSSQL & MySQL.
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking, meticulous and detail oriented.
- Has fluency in English, good communication and technical writing skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Can work well under pressure, hardworking and self-motivated.
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.