- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material and Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Decision making skills, Analytical skills, Detail-oriented.
- To perform efficient and effective monitoring of inventories of equipment, materials and supplies of the Association
- To handle mail management (e.g. mailing, routing, distribution/pickup if documents or packages).
- To oversee daily tasks of General services staff, utility drivers and messengers.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
To be the premier non-stock savings and loan Association that values and empowers the lives of today's heroes.
We build lasting relationships to our members by providing financial services that are responsive to their needs and dreams.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and Honor Above All
We shall conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and moral standards.
Our competent, professional and dedicated employees are focused on the delivery of excellent service at all times.
We encourage a culture of innovation where new and appropriate technology are harnessed to improve our services.
Responsibility and Accountability
We strictly adhere to the norms of good governance and accountability in the management of our members' funds.
We believe that in unity there is strength.
We abide to the principle that loyalty spells the stability of the Association's foundation.